We used the Ipe 2x4 deck tile for our lounger areas on the hotel roof deck at the Omni Nashville hotel. We are constantly getting comments from our hotel guests, like where do I find these, how do I get these. Nice product !
Our wood deck tile are designed to be used with our pedestals systems to build raised decking for external commercial and/or residential projects. Deck tiles are one of the most popular options for rooftop flooring and other exterior raised floors, providing durability, weather resistance, and aesthetic appeal in a modular structure that is far superior in appearance, convenience and design than historic wood deck construction. Our hardwood deck tiles, also commonly referred to as interlocking tiles or modular tiles, are prefabricated square or rectangular tiles made of sustainably sourced Ipe or Garapa hardwood planks. Ipe and Garapa are considered two of the premier hardwoods for deck construction, renown for their hardness, resilience and natural beauty.
Our ECODECK deck tiles are built to the highest standard using strong wood under bracing fixed with german stainless steel screws. Our design ensures a 40+ year lifespan and an outdoor floor that will age with distinction. Deck tiles are designed for outdoor use, making them a popular choice for rooftop decks, patios, terraces, walkways, and pool decks.
Benefits of this flooring system include
• No screws or nails are required or visible in finished construction
• Superior performing and longer lifespan then wood commonly available for natural wood decking
• Easy to install in less time then classic deck construction
• Drains to all upper surface to dry quickly
• Modular and removable for access to below subfloor
• Can be installed directly over existing solid surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, or an old deck.