Eco Arbor Designs helped us through the whole process of transforming our stale and old plaza deck from its original 1970's design to a new modern look with porcelain pavers over FRP gratings which is elevated almost 12" off the surface. The team at Eco Arbor helped us through every step including the suggestion of using the FRP grating as an underlayment support system. It enabled our installers to create a new floor surface height. The solution we came up with was in budget, easy for our installers to install and made the powers that be VERY happy with the results.
Porcelain paver tiles are one of the best options for rooftop flooring and other exterior raised floors due to their exceptional durability, weather resistance, and aesthetic appeal. Our Porcelain Pavers come in a wide variety of shapes and finishes including natural stone, concrete, terrazzo and wood looks. Made from high-quality porcelain in a robust 2 cm thickness, they are designed specifically for outdoor use, making them a popular choice for rooftop decks, patios, terraces, walkways, and pool decks.
Key features are:
• Material: Porcelain is the most durable material available for raised floors
• Durability: Suitable for commercial or high traffic areas due to natural resistances to impact, chipping, cracking, fading, stains, and fading.
• Weather Resistance: No water absorption, making them highly resistant to moisture, frost, and temperature variations, preventing cracking or damage caused by freeze-thaw cycles.
• Slip Resistance: Textured surfaces provide traction and minimize the risk of slipping.
• Color, Sizes and Design: Porcelain pavers come in a wide range of colors, patterns, and designs, that mimic natural stone, wood, or concrete in sizes up to 24”x48”.
• Easy Maintenance: Naturally resistant to staining, mold, and mildew, and easily cleaned with water and mild detergent.
• Easy Installation: All our options are designed to fit our raised pedestal systems.
• Environmentally Friendly: Made using recycled materials, offer a lifespan and can be recycled at the end of their useful life.