We found Eco Arbors interlocking deck tiles through a neighbor who had installed them, we are absolutley blown away by the quality. We purchased samples from others before we made our decision and the wood was heavier, thicker and far more substantial than what we found elsewhere., we are thrilled!
Our hardwood interlocking deck tile incorporate a unique interlocking composite sub frame that allows the wood planks to be connect to create a seamless wood deck that can be installed over virtually any surface. Our award winning construction features tiles with wood planks in either Ipe or Garapa. Ipe and Garapa are considered two of the premier hardwoods for deck construction, renown for their hardness, resilience and natural beauty. Deck tiles provide durability, weather resistance, and aesthetic appeal in a modular structure that is far superior in appearance, convenience and design than historic wood deck construction. Deck tiles are designed for outdoor use, making them a popular choice for rooftop decks, patios, terraces, walkways, and pool decks. Tiles are available in 1’ x1’ or 1’ x 2’ sizes.
Applied to the base of each hardwood tile is our exclusive SECURELOCK™ Polyethylene Interlocking Tray which is secured to the underside of the hardwood planks using industrial strength screws. The lightweight trays feature a tight interlocking system to create a permanent, while still removable floor.
Benefits of this flooring system include:
• No screws or nails are required or visible in finished construction
• Superior performing and longer lifespan then wood commonly available for natural wood decking
• Easy to install in less time then classic deck construction
• Drains to all upper surface to dry quickly
• Interlocking system provides fire protection and UV stabilization
• Modular and removable for access to below subfloor
• Can be installed directly over existing solid surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, or an old deck.