Eco Arbor helped us determine the correct type of support pedestal for our new build in Los Angeles. The contractor told us afterward these were the easiest and best pedestal system he had ever used. We had very little knowledge of this system and both Sean and Lorenzo were very helpful in figuring out what we needed. We felt like we were in good hands.
Our product line of adjustable pedestals allows you to design and install any of our deck tiles or pavers at elevations from between 1/2″ to 2′ above an existing surface and can be used with our self leveling heads to accommodate grades of up to 5%.
For rooftop decks, balconies and other above ground installations this allows a perfectly flat floor to be created at precisely the right height to your threshold, Creating a seamless inside/outdoor feel to your primary entertainment areas. This application takes care of subfloor drainage ( as long as the subfloor drains well) and undesirable step downs from interior to exterior environments.
For ground surface applications, a proper mix of pedestals and self leveling heads allow you to construct a perfectly flat floor across a variable height surface. Our strategy is unique in that there is a pedestal system and paver application that is best suited for each unique outdoor space.
Raised floors offer additional value including:
• Concealing and protecting above ground services such as electrical and piping as well as protecting your waterproofing from UV and weather exposure and increaseing the lifespan of your waterproofing.
• Improving heat and sound insulation to below living space areas
• Facilitating rapid surface drainage to subfloor drainage leaving your walk deck maintenance free.
• Allows easy access to permanent sub floor if lighting or site furnishings are put in place afterward.
• Offers solution to areas prone to flooding
• Reduces installation cost and time
• A permanent solution that is easily removable if needed